Cooking with induction cooktops is a true pleasure as they’re quite quick, efficient, fantastic energy savers, and simple to wash. The cooktop surface itself does not get as hot as gasoline or electric stovetop due to the heat is moved directly to the cooking container.
Possessing a 3-burner cooktop, you’ll receive more flexibility whilst cooking. It’s so easy to individually adjust the settings for each burner to satisfy your culinary requirements.
And don’t be worried about the area of these cooktops: even though any individual kitchen of an apartment or home where the cooktop could be set up, they may be utilized in commercial kitchens, restaurants, or other business establishments where food is dispersed.
The next list with the best 3 burner induction cooktop can allow you to choose if you want to decorate your kitchen or just, you need a cooker.
- The Best 3-Burner Induction Cooktop Reviewed
The Best 3-Burner Induction Cooktop Reviewed
1. True Induction TI-3B Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop, Three Burner Counter Inset
Combining a professional design with EZ touch control surfaces, the True Induction TI-3B is an energy-efficient 3 burner induction cooktop for those looking to enjoy fast and easy cooking. With safety features beyond anything seen before on any other induction cookers, the TI-3B is strategically designed so you can either install it into your counter or use as a portable unit that plugs into two outlets.
A unique feature of this unit that sets it apart from its competitors is being able to run off 110V power but also be wired directly 220V if preferred. Additional features include child safety locks and measurements 23.2” W x 20.5”L x 3.5” H.
The EZ Touch Control allows for intuitive cooking and a simple world of difference from other induction cookers. One safety feature is the sensor which knows when a pot or pan is placed on the burners and when it is taken off, so you never have to worry about potential accidents due to forgetting something.
With its glass-ceramic top, this unit allows for an easy clean-up process with just a damp cloth. If needed, this item can be removed from your countertop and cleaned thoroughly as well!
- 3 burners equipped with True Induction Technology.
- Energy efficient – uses as little as a quarter the energy of gas or electric range.
- Professional design that will look good in any kitchen.
- Child safety locks and removable control panel for easy cleanups.
2. Bosch 500 24-in 3 Elements Black Induction Cooktop
When picking out a Bosch 500, we assure you that you’re investing in quality and innovation. The sleek Frameless glass design with beveled edges is as beautiful as the food it produces. The 3 induction cooking zones offer precise control for your dish or side-dish without ever having to touch each other.
Duckling bottom dishes on the pot sensing section of the cooktop flawlessly detects which element they should be presented to first-hand and sets an accurate timer accordingly. With 17 power settings and SpeedBo this Bosch 500 will keep up no matter what your culinary demands may be without missing a beat!
- Frameless glass design.
- Achieve the utmost of precision with the 3 induction cooking zones.
- Utilize one of 17 power settings to deliver excellent results all around.
- Set timers according to each dish’s needs with pot sensing technology on the induction cooktop.
3. Miele 24 Inch Wide 3 Burner Induction Cooktop
Miele 24 Inch Wide 3 Burner Induction Cooktop, with a durable stainless steel surface and the sleekness of a black Ceran glass induction cooktop is an essential addition to any kitchen. The Con@ctivity 2.0 communicative technology allows you to know what operating mode your Miele HB122N/HB134N hood or grill is in by simply looking at the control panel on your new appliance from this KM63 series product-line.
With up to 16 power levels for each burner, FlexFlex cooking zones allow you the freedom to place different sized pans anywhere they need most attention for high-performance cooking, and PowerFlex technology that will combine two differently sized zones into one big cooking space enables additional flexibility.
- Durable stainless steel surface; sleek black Ceran glass induction cooktop; control panel lights up when in use for added safety
- Con@ctivity 2.0 communicative technology shows what mode your hood or grill is in with a simple look at the appliance’s control panel
- FlexFlex cooking zones allow for flexibility for different sized pans
- PowerFlex technology combines two different sized cooking zones into one large cooking space
4. DeLonghi DEIND603 60cm Induction Cooktop
Induction technology is the way of the future – and this DeLonghi 60cm Induction Cooktop is one of most advanced models available! You don’t need to spend hours putting together recipes, cleaning up pots and pans after dinner, or waiting for day end microwave dinners to heat in your oven. Simply touch the controls on this induction cooktop with no messy oils or greases needed, like traditional stovetops.
The frameless bevelled glass surface shines smoothly with three different induction cooking zones so you can prepare different levels of dishes at once with ease. Extra safety features include child key lock preventing young children from accessing unsafe settings without assistance, residual indicators reminding you when it’s safe to clean up even if it’s still hot outside, and auto shut off if the cooktop is accidentally turned on without actually cooking anything.
This DeLonghi Cooktop is an induction cooktop that has a sleek, black glass surface and a large easy-to-read display. The cooker uses magnetic waves so your food cooks faster while being safer than ever before! Don’t worry about the mess of cleaning up oil spillages because this cookware has a non-stick dark black coating which will be easy to wipe down. When it comes time to use your oven or stove for baked goods or roasting vegetables, you can easily flip the electrical connection from one cooking appliance to another with ease using the touch controls on this model.
- Sleek, frameless bevelled glass design.
- 3 different induction cooking zones for varied dishes at once.
- Child lock to prevent misuse by young children.
- Residual heat indicators to indicate when wiping away embers is safe to do safely even after the appliance has been turned on without actually cooking anything.
- Automatic shut off if the cooktop is accidentally turned on without actually cooking anything.
5. Westinghouse WHI633BC 3 Burner 60cm Induction Cooktop
The Westinghouse WHI633BC 3 Burner 60cm Induction Cooktop is made to help busy families and passionate home cooks prepare crowd favourite dishes while using minimal power. With three cooking zones, including a maxi-zone that can accommodate larger pots and pans you can cook anything from soup to crab cakes with an easy press of the next. And when it’s time for dessert? The Timer Mode won’t let you down by automatically turning off the heat at any designated hour, while the PowerBoost function quickly boils water or heats up your pot or pan in no time.
With three burners you can prepare large dishes on this electric cook top with ease, while the 10 power levels give you instant on-demand control to achieve any desired temperature without hot spots. The included MaxiZone accommodates larger pots or pans so that you can have an entire family meal prepared in one go, and for those times when pot boiling gets too involved just press pause!
- 3 cooking zones including a maxi zone
- Timer has an auto-off function
- PowerBoost quickly boils water or heats up your pot/pan
- Auto-cleaning stainless steel surface
When you’re looking for the three Burner induction cooktop, select one that is the right size and provides enough temperature control for your demands. The best Burner induction cooktop is one that works for you. Do not forget to be certain that you have the appropriate pans to use with an induction surface.