It is essential to include cooling fans while setting up a bitcoin mining equipment. Also, using GPUs to mine may use a lot of power, causing the machine to heat very fast. Here, you need to use Fans For Mining Rig to cool everything down.
However, mining rigs have a variety of fans on the market, and finding the best one may be challenging. Here, we are discussing crypto mining ventilation and cooling fans, which are some of the finest on the market. Gain a greater understanding by reading all you need to know.
- List of 12 Best Fans For Mining Rig
- 1. Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM, Quiet Fan, 4-Pin, 1200 RPM
- 2. Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin
- 3. Corsair AF120 LED Low Noise Cooling Fan Triple Pack
- 4. SilverStone Technology AP120i-PRO Air Penetrator 120mm Enhanced PWM Controlled Air Channeling Fan
- 5. Kingwin 120mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases, Mining Rig
- 6. Wathai Big Airflow 120mm Fan 110V 240V AC Power Supply
- 7. PCCOOLER 120mm Case Fan 3 Pack Dark Night Series
- 8. ARCTIC P12 (5 Pack) – 120 mm Case Fan
- 9. LEFUYAN 1 Fans of Mining Frame Rig Case for Steel Open Air Miner, for Crypto Coin Currency Mining
- 10. ASHATA 7000RPM Wind-Force 4 PIN Cooling Fan 250.3CFM Fast Heat Dissipation Cooling Fan for Antminer Mining
- 11. LEFUYAN 1/2/3pcs Mute PWM Temperature-Controlled Fan Cabinet Water-Cooled Computer Cooling Fan for Bitcoin Mining
- 12. Noctua NF-P12 redux-900, Ultra Quiet Silent Fan, 3-Pin, 900 RPM
- How To Choose The Best Mining Fans
- How Much Power Does A Gpu Use For Mining?
List of 12 Best Fans For Mining Rig
1. Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM, Quiet Fan, 4-Pin, 1200 RPM
- RPM, max. 150,000 h, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 rpm, maximum 19.6 dB(A).
- Renowned 140x25mm 12V fan from NF-P14, hundreds of millions of happy customers with 100 awards and recommended from worldwide computer hardware sites and publications.
- Highly optimized low-noise design ensures exceptional operating stillness, good static pressure and a powerful airflow (CFM), a square frame for water refreshments and ventilation in the chassis.
- 1200rpm 4-pin version PWM enables the automated speed management of motherboards with outstanding performance and quietness balancing (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Easy reduction edition: established quality of Noctua at a competitive price point, large variety of extra accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
2. Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin
- 120x120x25 mm HV cooling fan, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2000 RPM, max. 29,7 dB(A).
- 120x25mm fan for high static pressures and higher refrigeration efficiency with focused flow frame.
- Model 12V 2000rpm (29.7dB) has a 4-pin PWM automated velocity control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, wide 450-2000rpm range.
- Industrial PPC high speed variant for heavy duty industrial applications that need exceptional cooling performance and enhanced protection from input.
- Rugged polyamide reinforced fiberglass and water and dust protection certified by IP52
3. Corsair AF120 LED Low Noise Cooling Fan Triple Pack
- Airflow High Up to 400 RPM up to 52 CFM airflow
- Four LEDs with mounting hub Add vibrant LEDs to your system easily
- Operation Low-Noise A customized fan blade and hydraulic bearing enables low noise performance
- The best in airflow and stability Provide the optimum mix of high airflow and high static pressure for fan or CORSAIR Hydro Series usage
- Disseminated Lighting An opaque fan blade diffuses lights to guarantee amazing lighting throughout your system
4. SilverStone Technology AP120i-PRO Air Penetrator 120mm Enhanced PWM Controlled Air Channeling Fan
- Air channel fan leader in industry
- Dual ball roller for extended life
- Mixed blade design to reduce noise
- The integrated grid doubles as a fan guard to decrease the overall size
- Low use of electricity.
- Wide RPM range from 0-2000 to PWM controller for on-demand performance
5. Kingwin 120mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases, Mining Rig
- Special fan blades for high profile maximum air flow
- offers good ventilation for case pc
- Design for life expectancy up to 100,000 hours
- performance high
- High confidence
- Connector of 3pin/4pin
6. Wathai Big Airflow 120mm Fan 110V 240V AC Power Supply
- Ball Fans, chassis, server or workstations for cooling cabinets, computers, studios, cooling studios, window exhaust etc.
- 110V-220V Speed control power supply, flip the button to speed, 3V – 12V vent adjustable and may switch the fan off. Fan supply with speed control feature. | Equipment: 100V – 240V 50/60Hz | Output: DC 3-12V 200-2000ma
- The fan is fitted with a double metal protection net which prevents external issues and protects the proper functioning of the fan blades. Double Metal Protective
- Dual-ball rooms are 50,000 hours long and enable spectators to sit or stand upright.
- 120x120x25mm in fan / 4.72in (L) x 4.72in(W) x 1in(H). Current rating (85CFM)x2 | Speed: 2500 RPM | Current rating: 0.5A| Current rating: (85CFM)X2 | Current rating: 2500 RPM
7. PCCOOLER 120mm Case Fan 3 Pack Dark Night Series
- Silent Fan of high quality. Eight silicone cushions, which can absorb heavy vibration at high velocity, are around the DN-120 fans. The highest sound is just 22.93dBA, which corresponds to the sound of the dropped leaves. Let noise in your job or games bother you.
- The fans DN-120 use ultra-durable fluid dynamic bearings with Efficient Hydraulic Bearing. The unique fuel supply circuit with a loop-type. It may absorb lubricating oil and preserve them. The durability of the load may exceed 40,000 hours.
- Blades Design. Available in German. At 1200 speeds the air volume may reach 42,67CfM with 9 high-pressure fan blades. The emphasis of DN-120 case fans is on performance improvement, ensuring steady wind pressure and a strong air volume.
- The black matt black fans of the Premium Cooling Fan are efficient in reducing the pollution of the light. The robust and long-lasting fan gives you a double sensation of heat and cooling. A safe 1200 rpm speed avoids the hands from being sliced.
- All chassis types are compatible and easy-to-install with all DN-120 Computer fans. Humanised interface power supply design, two tiny 3PIN interfaces on a motherboard and a 4PIN for the D-type port power supply. To prevent short circuits, don’t connect 4PIN and 3PIN simultaneously!
8. ARCTIC P12 (5 Pack) – 120 mm Case Fan
- OPTIMATION FOR STATIC PRESSURE The fan is especially suited for use on heat sinks and radiators and provides highly effective cooling even with an increased air resistance.
- High quality: High quality: High quality The bearing friction is minimized and higher efficiencies are obtained thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany.
- Unique DESIGN: The innovative design of the fan blades increases air flow, makes the ventilation easier and has been intended to minimize noise levels
- Service Long Life: The Fluid Dynamic Bear is equipped with an oil capsule that prevents lubricating leaks, making this bearing as silent as a sleeve bearing and more durable.
- DATA: FIRST TECHNICS: Airflow: 56;3 CFM/95;65 m3/h (@1800 RPM) Fan speed: 1800 RPM, Noise level: 0;3 Sone (@1800 RPM), pin: 3-pin.
9. LEFUYAN 1 Fans of Mining Frame Rig Case for Steel Open Air Miner, for Crypto Coin Currency Mining
- The Nice Features — The Beautiful and Elegant Mining Frame maintains the machine ideal and well ordered, while it retains the minimum amount of heat possible.
- If there is a relevant problem, you may replace it or reissue it anytime. The mining frame rig case, along with everything in your mining equipment, can keep all wires clean and tidy.
- The Fans or other CPU’s, GPU’s, PSU’s or cables are not part of the MIMINING Frame & Screws, FRAMS.
- Fine craftsmanship – The Mining Frame Composed of iron of the highest grade with the finest craftsmanship.
10. ASHATA 7000RPM Wind-Force 4 PIN Cooling Fan 250.3CFM Fast Heat Dissipation Cooling Fan for Antminer Mining
- This cooling fan is developed specifically for mining Antminer.
- High-speed heat dissipation up to 7000RPM is extremely rapid.
- This 4-pin cooling fan is able to dissipate high overall heat produced by extended operation with large wind forces of up to 250.3CFM.
- 70dBa low noise allows you to blow in a quiet manner.
- This PC cooling fan may be adapted for various circumstances via PWM modulation feature.
11. LEFUYAN 1/2/3pcs Mute PWM Temperature-Controlled Fan Cabinet Water-Cooled Computer Cooling Fan for Bitcoin Mining
- Good quality: made of iron material of the greatest quality with the finest workmanship. Strong, durable and repetitive addition available.
- Nice design: Nice design: Mining professional design, air convection acceleration, heat dissipation super cooling design. Sufficient space between the cards is provided.
- Saved Space: Space Continuous and stackable. GPUs and other electrical components are well protected. The fan brackets may be stacked with. Simple to move and to book Enough room for overhaul equipment.
- The diameter of each fan is 12cm.
- Our fan clocks are less powerful and less noisy If no refrigeration is required.
12. Noctua NF-P12 redux-900, Ultra Quiet Silent Fan, 3-Pin, 900 RPM
- Low-noise fan, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 12.6 dB(A), 900RPM, 120x120x25 mm, >150 000 h MTTF
- High-end 120x25mm fan renowned NF-P12, hundreds of thousands of happy users and more than 100 awards, and worldwide computer equipment and publications recommendations.
- Pressure-optimized blade design with excellent operating silence: Air-based CPU coolers, water coolant coolers or low noise chassis ventilations have high static and strong CFM
- 3-pin versión for demanding quiet lovers, with an optional NA-SRC10 Low Noise Adapter or with decreased voltage, practically inaudible at a low speed.
- Remote edition streamlined: Proven quality Noctua at an affordable price point, large variety of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
How To Choose The Best Mining Fans
On the market there are a lot of business enthusiasts. Almost any fan may be found within you, but you need fans that are tiny enough to fit between GPUs to make them cooler better.
Inline fans of ducts are 5 pounds less than this. The different parameters like the dimensions of the blade, amplifiers and voltage will be reviewed. Often, the CFM levels are just less than 200. This allows you to add one of these fans for each GPU.
Looking for fans of exhaust, you should need to look at a few features:
- Ideal for situations with high static pressure
- Free functioning of vibration
- Silent and mighty
- Service free of charge
- Perfect for long duct runs
Each of these characteristics is itself important. You want to make sure they are suitable for applications with high static pressure due to the environment compared to the GPUs manufactured. You want to operate without vibration, too, so that fans don’t shake the mining equipment. If you don’t, you risk one of the cards loosening or the efficiency that you can mine.
It is ideal that the fan works smoothly and efficiently so that it does not generate much noise in your facilities. You don’t want more and more noise, especially since you’re growing and adding more GPUs.
Energy efficiency is essential for every choice you make to set up a mining operation. You want to select gear that uses as little power as feasible. Considering how every miner may produce a specific quantity of bitcoin, your profit will be much lower on the basis of maintenance and electrical bills of equipment. If you utilize energy efficient devices, your total operating cost will be reduced to increase your profitability.
You do not need to worry about continuously working on the fans, by selecting a maintenance-free fan. Many feature an external rotor engine with an integrated thermal protection overload.
Finally, you would want to ensure that you have a fan capable of running for a long time to maintain these supporters running 24 hours a day. When you turn your supporters off, it’s time that you turn your GPU off to avoid heating. You will cease mining bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency if you switch off your GPU, which will mean you’re not earning money. At the conclusion of each month the majority of the best miners operate their equipment 24/7 and get significant awards.
You may also want to investigate explosion proof fans if you are seeking a very strong fan of your area. They are situated in rooms or places deemed to be dangerous. They may be even needed dependent on the whole environment you have built, depending on the fire code. If one of the GPU’s became so warm that it burst, the fan would still provide the required exhaust for the clearing of space. The housing may potentially confine the explosion inside the fan itself. Many such fans may also be installed on the wall or ceiling. They may also generate a CFM rating of 4000 or more so that individual fans do not require it.
How Much Power Does A Gpu Use For Mining?
Using our own tests, we found a table that contains the specifications of the latest GPUs, and the estimated amount of electricity they consume when mining. You may be shocked to discover that mining hardware doesn’t always have to run at their top speed for optimal performance.
In order to keep the stress and power consumption low, many miners underclock and undervolt their graphics cards. This increases the power-draw capabilities of even smaller-capacity PSUs by allowing them to support high-power GPUs without a problem. A power supply’s rated capacity should be kept at no more than 60% of the PSU’s total capacity in order to maximize efficiency. For example, a 1,000W PSU should only be consuming 600W of its total capacity. Although the numbers shown below represent just the GPU, the other components like the CPU, storage devices, RAM, and cooling are not included.
|GPU||Peak Power (Watts)||Mining Power (Watts)|
|GeForce GTX 1060 6GB||125||90|
|GeForce GTX 1070||159||114|
|GeForce GTX 1080||203||138|
|GeForce GTX 1080 Ti||271||197|
|GeForce GTX 1660||135||70|
|GeForce GTX 1660 Super||138||75|
|GeForce GTX 1660 Ti||143||73|
|GeForce RTX 2060||171||125|
|GeForce RTX 2060 Super||193||129|
|GeForce RTX 2070||201||130|
|GeForce RTX 2070 Super||227||128|
|GeForce RTX 2080||234||129|
|GeForce RTX 2080 Super||265||124|
|GeForce RTX 2080 Ti||284||180|
|GeForce RTX 3060 Ti||205||116|
|GeForce RTX 3070||243||123|
|GeForce RTX 3080||350||234|
|GeForce RTX 3090||360||279|
|Radeon RX 580 8GB||234||135|
|Radeon RX 590||249||130|
|Radeon RX Vega 56||310||174|
|Radeon RX Vega 64||340||254|
|Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB||172||81|
|Radeon RX 5600 XT||192||115|
|Radeon RX 5700||203||133|
|Radeon RX 5700 XT||259||119|
|Radeon RX 6800||291||166|
|Radeon RX 6800 XT||307||186|
|Radeon RX 6900 XT||364||183|