In the market for a new toaster oven for frozen pizza? If you’re looking for one that can handle frozen pizza, look no further. In this blog post, we’ll be reviewing the best toaster ovens with a timer and cooking settings specifically designed with frozen pizzas in mind. You won’t have to worry about your pizza being soggy or overcooked because these appliances are specially engineered just for frozen food! Ready to explore some of the best options on the market? Let’s get started!
- Why You Should Use A Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza
- Best Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza Reviewed
- 1. Black & Decker Toaster Ovens
- 2. Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital Toaster Oven
- 3. Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
- 4. Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven & Pizza Maker
- 5. Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven
- 6. GE Mechanical Air Fryer Toaster Oven Large Capacity Oven – Fits 12″ Pizza
- 7. Galanz GRH1209RDRM151 Large 6-Slice True Convection Toaster Oven
- What To Look For When Buying A Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza
- Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza FAQs
- Can you cook a frozen pizza in a toaster oven?
- How long should I cook my frozen pizza?
- What temperature should I use if I want crispy crust?
- How do I reheat my leftover pizza?
- How do I know when my frozen pizza is done cooking?
- What is the best toaster oven for frozen pizza?
- What is the difference between a toaster oven for frozen pizza and a standard oven?
Why You Should Use A Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza
First off, most people who use toaster ovens are mainly concerned with toast. While this is true, many people are unaware that they can actually cook frozen pizzas in these small kitchen appliances. A toaster oven for frozen pizza will produce delicious crust and melted cheese on your favorite flavor of ‘za without heating up the entire kitchen or wasting money on delivery charges.
A toaster oven for frozen pizza is relatively simple to use.
- First, preheat the oven by setting it to your preferred temperature.
- Next, pick out your favorite slice of frozen pie and place it on top of the rack in the center of the appliance’s interior.
- After that, adjust the timer settings so that you receive a perfectly cooked frozen pizza right when you want it.
- Depending on how often you are cooking pizzas in your toaster oven, clean excess grease from time to time with paper towels or a small sponge.
Best Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza Reviewed
1. Black & Decker Toaster Ovens
With innovative and intuitive technology and a roomy interior, the Black & Decker toaster oven is perfect for anyone who loves delicious pizza. The unique heating elements combined with our exclusive ceramic-coated tray that acts as a pizza stone create crispy crusts every time.
Looking for more than just pizzas? The bake mode also functions as an oven so you can cook your favorite meals such as lasagna or even roast chicken right alongside it! You could enjoy roasted veggies using convection cooking without the worry of reaching in to pull them out early.
This stunning bakes oven is the perfect balance of a traditional, energy-efficient electric oven with on-board convection fan and powerful double heating elements for professional results in 30 minutes – without turning on the oven! All this means more flavor, less time or money spent prepping food, which equates to happy customers.
Prepare baked goods better than ever before by choosing from optimized baking functions designed specifically for thin pizza crusts plus an extra crispy crust option for crunchy edges – all at exactly the right temperature.
- Intuitive LCD display presents time and temperature clearly for easy programming
- Exclusive ceramic-coated tray acts as a pizza stone to create crispy crusts every time
- Easily turn off the convection fan when roasting or broiling with the touch of a button
- High-rise, 2 rack positions allow for extra storage flexibility in this compact oven
2. Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital Toaster Oven
The Black and Decker Toaster Oven is a marvelous cooking solution that combines conveniences of features like convection, rotisserie kit, and baking racks. It provides fast and successful results for all your daily cooking needs with 10 cooking settings ranging from 150-450 degrees Fahrenheit. Every consumer looking to have the best size oven should turn their head towards this 15x18x10 inch machine!
The technologically advanced digital display has an easy-to-turn control knob lets you adjust temperature effortlessly while the nonstick interior ensures convenient use by finding ridges or spilled food in one second.
With six slice capacity and some super sleek stainless steel right at the front it can handle anything from sandwich cutting to making your own BBQ sauce for that big summer party. The large backlit blue LED display tells you everything you need to know with an easy turn of the dial, giving you access to nice precise cooking times and temperatures of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
The upper heating element means all food gets cooked nicely while lower ones deliver even evenly crisper results perfect for pizza or dinner rolls. And if you really want something new there’s the convection fan bringing new standards in energy efficiency with fantastically tasteful results.
- Great for toast, reheating, baking and roasting.
- Conveniently stores vertically or horizontally to conserve space.
- Accommodates six slices of bread with removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Package comes with two rack positions, cord wrap underneath base, and a bake pan.
3. Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
The Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven is the perfect accessory for any chef or hostess who loves to cook, entertain or feed a crowd. Compact in size but big on performance, the sleek design looks great in any kitchen, with its black non-stick interior that’s easy to wipe clean after cooking anything from two 16-inch pizzas, family size chicken roast or casserole with 14 slices of bread!
You can also dehydrate food to make your own dried fruits and vegetables –great for snacks with additional olive oil and salt –or experiment with your favorite meat rubs using meat probe settings between 170°F – 525°F. Make cooking time less anxious by setting the timer with a sound alarm just in case you forget.
It has two racks for more cooking flexibility, a durable baking pan that doubles as a broiling pan when assembled, and removable crumb tray for easy clean up. And of course the oven includes our famous Turbo Convection Heat technology to circulate hot air throughout the oven to cook food faster with less energy.
This convection oven also features a control panel with touch commands for pizza, dehydrate, defrost, on top of adjustable time and temperature settings! There’s no reason why you need to mess around with your kitchen’s conventional oven when this one fits right on your countertop–plus it cooks more efficiently using up to 50% less energy than an ordinary traditional stove/oven combo.
- Turbo convection heat technology for cooking food faster with less energy
- Bakes, roasts and broils your favorite recipes in less time than a conventional oven
- Adjustable temperature settings from 170°F to 525°F
- Features 2 racks for increased cooking flexibility and 4 quartz heating elements for high performance baking/broiling
4. Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven & Pizza Maker
The Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster oven and Pizza Maker provides a way to bake, toast, or broil anything from a slice of toast for breakfast to a small pizza. This versatile kitchen appliance is compact enough not to take up too much space on your counter top so it can stay put when you need more room in the cupboards. The Unit includes an electric heating element with conveyor cooking feature, all framed within easy-to-clean stainless steel interior walls. Front panels open wide for quick food loading and cleaning.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster ovens harness the power of your toaster, but with the added bonus of having a full-size oven on hand too! This personal cooking powerhouse is as versatile as it is efficient. With such an impressive 3-in-1 cooking experience, you can make anything from large pizzas and perfectly crispy bagels to souffle omelets and mouthwatering cinnamon buns – all at one easy location!
While the Hamilton Beach countertop oven lets you have it all, don’t let its size fool you. Despite being small enough to stay put on your counter or table to bep used when it’s needed, this cooking machine has the capacity to cook anything that your standard oven can. That means you can bake a whole turkey for the holidays or even roast a small chicken. And you won’t have to worry about taking up too much space in your oven.
- 6-slice toaster oven with convection feature to cook even faster
- Reheat, toast, bake and broil functions
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Large enough for a 12″ pizza or 4 slices of bread
- 1500 watts of power for fast cooking
- Takes up little counter space when not in use
- Crumb tray makes it easy to clean
5. Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven
When it’s time to make quality meals for your family, you want all the best ingredients and a tool that is as versatile as your needs. That is why we’ve created the latest in cooking technology for this Breville Compact Smart Oven with Element IQ System! With an element that has 1800 watts of power and smart algorithms, cooking like a professional chef is now achievable right in your home kitchen.
With four independent quartz elements and eight “smart” options- from toast to bakes-, this oven provides consistent, perfect results every time. A fast preheat allows you to start serving delicious food more quickly than ever before so dishes can be cooked whenever they are most convenient for busy families on the go.
This versatile oven can satisfy every snack/mealtime need with the heat on both sides of this compact wonder for 4-slice Breville sandwich toasts, light snacks like cookies or sausage rolls, 12″ pizzas (perfect if mom decides she wants to build her own tonight), 6 cup muffins without overcrowding, sophisticated roast chicken that needs just five minutes in the oven while rice cooks up below.
When cooking is complete an intelligent blue LED light lets us know our efforts are over; when preheating begins bed bedazzled orange LEDs illuminate–an idea so simple we should have thought of it sooner! When cooking is going to take a bit longer, the smart oven remembers what temperature and settings you used last so all you need to do is press a button.
- Powerful 1800 Watt element heats up much faster than a typical oven for no (more) wasted energy and time
- Four independent quartz elements with eight “smart” options allowing cooking simultaneous meals at different temperatures and toasts/bakes 4 slices of bread
- Element IQ system: For each heating purpose the specific area is heated, and it makes it possible to use small-sized cooking elements
- Auto shut off/timer: When food is cooked or reheated, the oven will automatically turn off after a duration of 30 minutes
- Blue LED light indicates when oven is ready to cook and orange indicates a preheat mode
- Memory function for last used options means no more guessing what temperature you used last time
- Slim and sleek design with a stainless steel front panel finish can fit in any kitchen
6. GE Mechanical Air Fryer Toaster Oven Large Capacity Oven – Fits 12″ Pizza
An air fryer toaster oven is the perfect appliance for cooking your favorite foods with minimum calories. The GE Multifunction Air Fryer-Toaster Oven includes seven cooking modes in one appliance, so you can create delicious meals easily.
Achieve golden results thanks to an advanced cooking mode that circulates heat for a perfectly even bake every time. You’ll never have to worry about overcooked or soggy flavors again because this built-in fan will ensure food is cooked evenly with the desired amount of crispiness on all sides.
A convection technology also permits faster baking times, ensuring your family enjoys fresh baked goods without waiting too long in between batches!
This durable and versatile kitchen companion features adjustable settings for perfect results every time: oven temperatures range from 180°F to 450°F so you can customize your recipes to match your taste. Plus, it’s never fun when things don’t fit in the oven–so they’ve included an accessory kit that includes a rack, baking pan and more!
- Ideal for cooking your favorite foods with minimum calories and maximum taste
- Advanced cooking mode circulates heat for a perfectly even bake every time
- Achieve golden results thanks to an advanced cooking mode that circulates heat for a perfectly even bake every time. No more soggy or overcooked food!
- Convection technology also permits faster baking times, ensuring your family enjoys fresh baked goods without waiting too long in between batches!
7. Galanz GRH1209RDRM151 Large 6-Slice True Convection Toaster Oven
A compact yet powerful appliance, the Galanz GRH1209RDRM151 Large 6-Slice True Convection Toaster Oven is great for families on the go. You can bake dough or roast a chicken while toasting your bread with this sleek oven that comes in hot red design and offers 8 different cooking programs including pizza, dehydrate, keep warm and toast.
With its 1500 watts it provides fast results while a stainless steel inside ensures that food doesn’t burn. Though adorned in a contemporary style, this low-profile toaster oven also features traditional functions like preset temperature controls so you won’t have to guess when something will be done just because of how you feel about digital displays. A non-stick interior makes up for easy clean up while the front removable crumb tray allows you to quickly get rid of any food particles that may be left behind.
It features simple dials to operate it so you never have to worry about complicated manuals or operation settings- making it perfect for your busy lifestyle. Plus, this oven fits 12 inches pizzas and six slices of toast!
With its true convection cooking Smart Button function is designed with powerful convection and strong fans that constantly circulate heat and air for superior baking and even cooking year-round. And with the classically chic glass door and stainless steel handle welcoming every cook into the world of home baking, we know scratchings will be a thing of the past at your next dinner party.
- Power: If you want to cook for a crowd and don’t want to be limited by the size of your oven, this one can hold up to 6 slices of toast or 12 inch pizza.
- Automatic shutoff: Set it and forget it- the oven will automatically turn off after two hours if left unattended. This convenient feature allows you to cook a variety of foods for two hours or more without worrying that your oven will continue cooking indefinitely.
- Variety: This small appliance is big on functionality with 8 different cooking programs including pizza, dehydrate, keep warm and toast.
- Easy usage: With simple dials to operate it, the Galanz GRH1209RDRM151 Large 6-Slice True Convection Toaster Oven lets you focus more on cooking and less on manuals and operation settings.
- Cleaning: This toaster oven features a non-stick interior so food doesn’t stick or burn when used properly. The front removable crumb tray allows for easy clean up, plus its sleek design looks great on any counter.
- Design: The classically chic glass door and stainless steel handle of the Galanz GRH1209RDRM151 Large 6-Slice True Convection Toaster Oven will look great in your kitchen while providing you with functionality.
What To Look For When Buying A Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza
When trying to decide what type of toaster oven you should buy, there are several factors that play into the decision. You have to think about the size of your family, so you need something big enough, but not too big. Your electric bill might be important to you as well, so various features including how fast it cooks and how much electricity it uses should be considered.
Perhaps convenience is most important, such as whether or not it automatically turns off when done cooking. Finally, if easy clean-up is necessary for your lifestyle, make sure to select an appliance with removable crumb trays and non-stick interiors.
- For those who consider themselves more health conscious than average, make sure to find a toaster oven that has been pre-set to heat things at lower temperatures. For example, a restaurant-quality pizza should be heated to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, not the 400 or more which is standard for most machines.
- However, there are other factors besides what we have already mentioned which could influence your buying decision. For example, if you need an appliance with extra safety features because you have young children in the house, be sure to check out safety ratings for each model under consideration before making your final purchase; however; this might not matter much when compared against all of the other considerations listed above. Also make sure that they list their wattage when you see one list voltage since some appliances actually use 240V even though it might say 120V.
- If you are looking for the speediest cooking possible, choose one that lets you pick your exact desired temperature such as a Breville or Cuisinart. However, if you tend to eat at unpredictable times and don’t want to worry about overcooking certain items, opt for an appliance with more automatic features such as Toshiba.
- You should also consider how much effort it will take to clean up the interior of each model that’s under consideration since some have non-stick interiors and removable crumb trays while others do not; however; all things considered, this is probably one of the least important considerations when deciding which type of oven to buy.
- One last thing worth mentioning-the warranty offered on most items. While it is nice to have a long warranty for an appliance that costs a significant amount of money, you don’t want to buy one just based on this factor since the more expensive brands tend to only extend their warranties on major components such as the heating element or compressor, not on less important items such as plastic handles and pans.
In closing, there are many things to consider when buying a toaster oven for frozen pizza. We hope we have been helpful in guiding your purchasing decision so that you can enjoy your new machine instead of worrying about which features are most important as you conduct your search!
Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza FAQs
Can you cook a frozen pizza in a toaster oven?
Yes! Cooking frozen pizza in a toaster oven is quick and easy because all you have to do is set the temperature, wait for it to heat up, then place your frozen pizza inside.
How long should I cook my frozen pizza?
Unless you are supposed to cook your frozen pizza for more than 10 minutes, just follow the cooking instructions on the box. Usually about 5 minutes is sufficient time to heat it thoroughly and melt or brown the cheese. However; this might vary depending on how thick or thin your particular brand of bread is.
What temperature should I use if I want crispy crust?
If you prefer a crispy crust, preheat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes before placing your frozen pizza inside so that it will be nice and crispy when done cooking.
How do I reheat my leftover pizza?
One of the easiest ways to reheat leftover pizza-or any other leftovers for that matter-is to place them in your toaster oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This will heat it up quickly without drying anything out since the door stays closed during cooking so moisture doesn’t escape.
How do I know when my frozen pizza is done cooking?
Since toaster ovens cook so quickly and at such a low temperature, it’s best to look for the “golden brown” color on top of your pizza more than anything else. If you notice that the cheese starts bubbling up during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking, then you should probably take it out right away. This will help prevent overcooking.
What is the best toaster oven for frozen pizza?
This really depends on what you are looking for in a toaster oven. Some people might be most concerned with cooking speed, others with cost-effectiveness, while still others might want something that gets hotter than normal models so they can cook pizzas even faster. Because of this, there are different types of appliances which have been designed to meet various needs depending on your desired outcome.
For example, if you are looking for an inexpensive way to get into the world of convection cooking (most preheat more quickly and cook even faster), then buying a Toshiba will likely save you money over other higher-end brands like Breville or Cuisinart; however; at the same time, if you are looking to cook pizzas much faster than normal models without spending too much money, then a standard oven is probably not for you.
What is the difference between a toaster oven for frozen pizza and a standard oven?
In most cases, they are about the same-albeit with some minor variations depending on the model you end up purchasing. For example, they might have different wattage, preheat at a different rate, or cook a bit faster than standard models. However; in most cases, the main difference will be found in their size since most of these appliances can fit about 2-4 slices of pizza depending on their exact dimensions. This means that if you own a larger family or simply want to cook more pizzas at once without stopping to reload as often, then one of these smaller alternatives may be right up your alley!
Overall, toaster ovens are a much better option than microwaves when it comes to heating up frozen pizzas. They cook more quickly and evenly so you don’t have to worry about undercooking or overcooking your food each time you use them. Plus; they can easily fit 4-6 slices of pizza inside depending on the model you buy which makes cooking multiple pizzas at once much easier than with microwaves which often only fit one at a time.
If you are looking for an inexpensive way into the world of convection cooking, then buying a Toshiba will likely save you money over other options like Breville or Cuisinart; however; if you want something that preheats faster and cooks even hotter, then the cheap alternatives are probably not for you. This is why it’s important to find one that will meet your needs before making a purchase since they are all relatively similar in most aspects when compared side-by-side.