It can be frustrating to find out that your grilled food recipes are ruined by a poor quality grill. Blackstone Griddle is a respected brand in today’s market, regardless of whether you love steak or burgers. Blackstone Grills is known for introducing innovative features and the highest quality grills on the market. You can choose from many sizes, makes, and models depending on your cooking requirements.
Blackstone grills are known for their quality, which is crucial to your satisfaction and ease of cooking. Blackstone grills can be used by beginners due to their simplicity of use and learning. Many models are lightweight and portable, making mobility easier. Blackstone grills are also great for seasoned cooks. Many models have useful features that can be used to enhance your food. Blackstone has a variety of models that can be used as both a grill or a griddle, and you can trust them to deliver great results every time.
- List of 6 Best Blackstone Griddle Reviews
- 1. Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station – 2-burner
- 2. Blackstone 36″ Cooking Station 4 Burner Propane Fuelled Restaurant Grade Professional
- 3. Blackstone 1666 Heavy Duty Flat Top Grill Station for Kitchen, Camp, Outdoor, Tailgating, Tabletop, Countertop
- 4. Blackstone 1650 Tabletop Grill without Hood Propane Fuelled
- 5. Blackstone 1565 36 Inch Outdoor Propane Gas Griddle Stainless Steel
- 6. Camp Chef Flat Top Grill, True Seasoned Griddle Surface
- 7. Cuisinart CGG-501 Gourmet Gas Griddle
- How To Choose The Best Blackstone Griddle
List of 6 Best Blackstone Griddle Reviews
1. Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station – 2-burner
- The Blackstone 28-inch Griddle Station is a premium quality grill that will suit avid outdoormen as well as adventurers. This outdoor grill has a large cooking area of 470 sq. inches and can cook all kinds of food.
- It is also capable to produce professional-looking, restaurant-quality meals. It’s easy to see why this grill is our Editor’s Choice. You can cook eggs, quesadillas and potatoes on this grill.
- The unit also has two built-in shelves at the sides and bottom that can be used to store food and ingredients. It also features a push-button, battery-powered, easy-to-start ignition that allows you to always be ready to cook.
- The unit also features four heavy-duty caster wheels, a removable grid top and foldable legs. All of these make it easy to transport. It is also extremely portable, which makes it a great transport tool.
- This unit is a strong performer in terms of durability. This unit is extremely sturdy thanks to its powder-coated steel frame, stainless steel burners, and thick cold-rolled steel cooktop.
- It also features an adjustable heat zone, which allows you to control up to two 15,000 BTU burners. This unit is not easy to assemble despite its brilliance.
2. Blackstone 36″ Cooking Station 4 Burner Propane Fuelled Restaurant Grade Professional
- The Blackstone Outdoor Griddle Model can provide enough cooking power to host parties. Its sturdy frame and 4 burners, 36-inch griddle plate are the main reasons for this. You can control each burner individually via a turning switch. This allows you to adjust the heat to your recipe.
- It has 4 propane burners and a couple side tables. One of these includes a cutting board. This unit is sometimes called an outdoor griddle because it has an integrated outdoor griddle. These are great for holding the ingredients when cooking for many people. A tray is an additional storage option that can be found under the griddle.
- Because it weighs in at 134 pounds, the whole griddle and its casing is mounted on four-wheels to make it easier to move around. It is heavy, but it does a great job in heat control and heat surface.
3. Blackstone 1666 Heavy Duty Flat Top Grill Station for Kitchen, Camp, Outdoor, Tailgating, Tabletop, Countertop
- Another compact, portable outdoor griddle that made it onto our list. The Blackstone is lightweight at just 30 pounds and can be carried around easily. There are two burners under the black, cold-rolled, steel griddle plate.
- Depending on what meal you’re making, both burners can be controlled separately to improve heat distribution. The H-shaped burners allow heat to be evenly distributed. They also increase heating surface. The burners can be ignited by twisting the regulating knobs.
- A multi-course dinner can be prepared with this outdoor griddle for four. Grease drainage is located on the back of this unit to reduce the risk of backsplash.
- This outdoor griddle is a great companion for camping trips and any other outdoor activities due to its large size. You should season the plate before you use it.
4. Blackstone 1650 Tabletop Grill without Hood Propane Fuelled
- Enjoy playing football with your friends. Camping is a great option. This one is also great for those who live in small spaces but still want to grill. People who live in high-rise apartments are my target audience. You will need a 1-pound propane bottle to fuel your high-rise camping, tailgating, or grilling.
- We tried some old-fashioned hamburgers here. We baked the potatoes and served them with a juicy hamburger. Although it was difficult, I managed to fit four quarter-pound burgers onto the griddle. For a tasty topping, I also managed to grill some onions. It was easy to transport and fit nicely on my picnic table.
- It’s easy to turn it on. Just hook up the propane tank and adjust the dial to your desired temperature. An adapter hose can be purchased to fit a larger propane tank.
- This beauty of a grille keeps everything evenly heated by the single, h-shaped burner. It is easy to see where the hot spots are without having to look around.
- This grill will need to be pre-seasoned. Make sure you have enough oil for both cooking and seasoning. You can even purchase a bag to carry it around to all of the family events.
- The only problem with this particular griddle, is its size. It is too small for most families. This griddle is great for camping, but I would recommend a larger one if there are more than two of you.
- Bottom line: This flat grill is great for small families and camping. It packs the same punch as a full-size Blackstone flat barbecue, but without the bulk. This flat grill is a great addition to your equipment.
5. Blackstone 1565 36 Inch Outdoor Propane Gas Griddle Stainless Steel
- The versatility and durability of the Blackstone griddle make food preparation and cooking so much easier. This griddle is reliable and can cook enough food to feed large families or large gatherings.
- You can get a griddle that covers 720 sq. in. It offers a lot of cooking space. The 4 independent burners produce 60,000 BTUs of heat. You can create a 2-zone cooking setup with gas burners. They allow you to easily control the temperature.
- The removable surface makes cleaning the griddle so easy. A grease trap at the rear of the griddle top makes cleaning easier. It directs all fats and oils from food to the back of griddle.
- With its 7-gauge rolled carbon steel surface and other sturdy parts, the griddle is unbeatable in durability.
- You can also move it easily with solidly constructed wheels. It is easy to transport thanks to its wheels and external propane tank.
- It is still not the most portable griddle, however, because it is heavy.
6. Camp Chef Flat Top Grill, True Seasoned Griddle Surface
- This flat top grill and the griddle have 48,000 BTUs. It can still serve 50 to 100 people, with 600 square inches of the surface. The four stainless steel burners give off 12,000 BTUs each.
- This griddle has a heat dispersing grill design that is unique. It heats food evenly, rather than having hot spots as propane grills. It can also be used as a griddle or grill and as a heat source for water pots.
- The grill and griddle are versatile enough to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can even stay outside as long as you like! The griddle’s matchless ignition system makes it easy to save time and energy.
- Two large, folding shelves on the sides allow for food storage and also a propane tank holder. This griddle has adjustable leg levelers and roller wheels for easy transportation.
- The grease management system, which includes a grease tray as well as a catch bucket, makes it durable and easy to clean. Although it is small, this griddle can do a lot more than larger griddles.
7. Cuisinart CGG-501 Gourmet Gas Griddle
- This griddle can be used at home or in a restaurant. The griddle can be used to bring the restaurant to your house and has two burners that produce 20,000 BTUs heat.
- It features a twist ignition, making it simple to turn on. You also get the flexibility of a professional-grade griddle. The 285-square-inch cooking surface allows you to prepare a steak dinner for your family and friends.
- It can also be used in Recreational Vehicles (RVs), patios and decks, balconies, backyards, or any other outdoor space. A 20lb propane tank is used to power the griddle. The hose connects to the grill and griddle.
- This griddle is for you if you are looking for something larger than the Blackstone Table Top Grill.
How To Choose The Best Blackstone Griddle
It’s so enjoyable to spend time with family and friends. Grilling outside is a great idea. It’s a great way to bond with your family and share good stories. Everyone should enjoy a delicious meal, making the day memorable.
But, it could be destroyed if you choose the wrong grilling products. Blackstone Products won’t waste your time, and they will make your grilling a fun event. These guidelines will help you choose the right product for your grilling needs.
Your food should be able steam or smoke on the griddle. You will be amazed at the results of Blackstone griddles. It steams and smokes food. It doesn’t require any additional materials. All the dishes you want to steam or smoke are available in one product.
The food must be sealed and seasoned on the griddle. Searing is an ancient method. Searing makes food taste better. Our products are ideal for all your searing requirements. Let go of all your worries about cooking. Are you a meat lover? Grilling steak is easy thanks to the griddle. This product locks in flavor, resulting in juicy and perfectly cooked steaks.
Choose a durable griddle. Durable steel ensures that your griddle will last a lifetime. The legs and wheels of our griddle are high quality and durable. It could be part of your family’s history.
Griddles that are portable and not fixed should be preferred. A portable and convenient griddle is essential in case of rainy days, other weather disruptions, or any other reason. Because it folds, our griddles are portable and can be carried anywhere. Our griddle allows you to cook wherever and whenever it is convenient for you. You can’t take your griddle everywhere with you.
You can cook a variety of dishes with a good quality griddle. There are many options for what foods to eat at different times of the day. For breakfast, eggs and pancakes are options. The griddle that cooks these foods in large quantities is the best. The griddle offers endless options so you can cook whatever you like.
You can use your grill in any season. You can cook at any season, summer or winter. Because it’s powered by propane, the griddle doesn’t get harmed by the strong winds or moisture. Cooking is possible in any season.
Proper maintenance will make your grill last for longer. Basic maintenance is required for griddle products. You don’t have to spend a lot of time or money on it. To protect your coat, apply oil. Keep it away from sunlight and humidity. Rust isn’t a problem as they are easy to remove. Get your grill ready for cooking. That’s all there is to it. It’s that simple.
The amount of food your grill can cook should not limit its capabilities. Imagine hosting a party and running out of food due to the limited cooking capacity of your grill. Our griddle will make sure that this doesn’t happen. It can serve all of your guests. With its large and extensive cooking capacity, it can prepare many meals. Don’t worry about serving guests.
It makes you feel like a professional chef. You should be able to experiment with cooking. You can learn new skills and enhance your existing cooking skills by using a variety of cooking techniques. It allows you to learn new cooking techniques that will make you feel like a professional chef in a restaurant.
It should be multifunctional. It will make people smile. Imagine being able to cook all of your meals with one product. Imagine the joy that someone would feel if they could have a product of high quality that allows them to enjoy delicious meals anytime, anywhere.
The Blackstone 28″ Griddle is a great choice for both design and function. This griddle’s super-hot surface is great for making bacon, eggs, pancakes, etc., but it can also be used to prepare burgers or steaks. The griddle can cook almost any type of food that can be prepared on a fillet.
The main difference between a barbecue grill or a griddle and one that doesn’t is the fact that they both have grills. A griddle is needed to complement your barbecue grill if you want to prepare smaller foods.
Blackstone’s 28-inch griddle gets high marks due to its quality construction and clever design. This griddle was designed with the user in mind. It solves all the problems that people have when using other griddles on the market. It is a versatile griddle with dual-zone heating control, a built-in grease trap, and great value.
Blackstone 28″ cooking systems are a great choice. This griddle is durable and long-lasting.