When it comes to your period, paying attention to your menstrual flow may pay off in several ways. Obviously, it may simplify your life to know when to expect your period and plan for having tampons on hand to assist you to handle it.
Beyond advantage, knowing your flow is also important for your wellbeing. If your flow is too thick, it can result in health problems, also it may indicate a health condition. And even knowing the ideal tampon sizes to utilize can have an impact on your health. No joke.
- What tampon size should I use?
- What’s the best tampon size for beginners?
- List of 9 Smallest Tampon Size For Beginners
- 1. Playtex Sport Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons with Flex-Fit Technology and Improved Applicator, 18 Count
- 2. Organyc 100% Certified Organic Cotton Tampons – Plant-Based Eco-Applicator, Normal Flow, 16 Count
- 3. o.b. Organic Tampons with New Plant-Based Applicator*, 100% Organic Cotton, Regular, 18 Count
- 4. Tampax Pocket Pearl Plastic Tampons, Regular/Super/Super Plus Absorbency Triplepack
- 5. Tampax Radiant Plastic Tampons, Regular/Super/Super Plus Absorbency Triplepack, 112 Count
- 6. Amazon Brand – Solimo Plastic Applicator Tampons, Super Absorbency, Unscented, 36 Count
- 7. U by Kotex Fitness Tampons with FITPAK, Regular Absorbency, Fragrance-Free Tampons, 31 Count
- 8. Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons Regular Absorbency with LeakGuard Braid, Unscented, 16 Count
- 9. Veeda 100% Natural Cotton Compact BPA-Free Applicator Tampons Chlorine, Toxin and Pesticide Free, Super, 3 Boxes of 16 Count Each
What tampon size should I use?
First of all, tampon size has nothing to do with vagina size (and there is no such thing as a”wide-set vagina”)! It is all about absorbency. Larger size tampons are for thicker interval flow. Smaller size tampons are for milder flow. It matters because the safest way to use tampons is to always use the lowest absorbency that’ll handle your flow. That is why Tampax Pearl includes 5 tampon sizes for your interval flow demands: Mild, Regular, Super, Super Plus, and Ultra absorbencies.
What’s the best tampon size for beginners?
If you are new to Tampaxing, you absolutely need to begin with a tampon which is likely to make your first insertion and removal simple. As mentioned before, the majority of women use a normal absorbency tampon. If you would like to begin with the smallest size tampon until you figure it out, however, we recommend trying Tampax Pearl Light, it is slender, simple to insert, and is made for smooth removal in your lightest days. As soon as you’ve used a tampon a couple of occasions, you can switch to the tampon size which works best for your flow. Tampon size doesn’t have anything to do with your experience using tampons or your body dimensions, but it is all about using the ideal size that operates for your own flow. Check out this guide for first-time tampon users on the best way to insert a tampon.
List of 9 Smallest Tampon Size For Beginners
1. Playtex Sport Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons with Flex-Fit Technology and Improved Applicator, 18 Count
Introducing NEW Playtex Sport Compact Tampons. Sport Level Protection that fits in the palm of the hand with Flex-Fit technologies and full-size finger grip so you’ve got a handle on what.
360° Sport Level Protection tampon designed to fit your body and its every move to get a protective leak barrier. Backup layers expand rapidly to attract and lock in fluid for improved protection.
FlexFit interlocking fibers are custom fit to move with you and work fast to trap escapes.
2. Organyc 100% Certified Organic Cotton Tampons – Plant-Based Eco-Applicator, Normal Flow, 16 Count
Sensitive Skin For The Win – This time of the month is… Unpleasant at best. Why don’t you do everything you can to help make the monthly visit just a little bit more comfortable? These organic-cotton tampons are created for complete protection for you and your sensitive skin.
Chemicals Chemicals – When you include 100% certified organic cotton tampons to your rotation, you may rest assured that you’re receiving the highest quality hygiene products available. There are quite strict FDA guidelines set up for something to be labeled organic, so it’s possible to trust that 100% Cotton Seal. No dyes, chlorine bleach, latex, parabens, artificial or plastics substances; just simple, breathable cotton.
3. o.b. Organic Tampons with New Plant-Based Applicator*, 100% Organic Cotton, Regular, 18 Count
New Plant-Based Applicator* – o.b. Organic tampons are now accessible with a plant-based plastic applicator* (*up to 92% plant-based).
Organic Tampon -Tampons are made with 100% certified organic cotton from trick to string and are free of chlorine, fragrances, and dyes.
Trusted Protection – Tampons give proven leak protection for up to 8 hours(*Overnight use. We recommend changing your tampon every 4 to 8 hours).
4. Tampax Pocket Pearl Plastic Tampons, Regular/Super/Super Plus Absorbency Triplepack
Tampax Pocket Pearl tampons include a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back to the core.
The streamlined applicator extends to become a full-size applicator and features a full-sized tampon.
The compact tampon with QuietTouch Wrapper ensures discretion to put in your purse or pocket.
FormFit design gently expands to match your individual shape, so that you may feel confident and comfortable during your period.
5. Tampax Radiant Plastic Tampons, Regular/Super/Super Plus Absorbency Triplepack, 112 Count
Tampax Radiant tampons come in different absorbencies, which means it’s possible to move down or up as needed. A good deal of girls experience a heavier flow in the start of the period, and then it becomes lighter toward the end. So you may want to consider switching between different absorbencies.
If the tampon reaches complete absorption before four hours, then you want a greater absorbency such as Super or Super Plus for additional protection. When there’s still white fiber revealing following four to eight hours, then you will need a lower absorbency. Use for a maximum of eight hours.
6. Amazon Brand – Solimo Plastic Applicator Tampons, Super Absorbency, Unscented, 36 Count
Solimo Plastic Applicator Tampons, Super Absorbency, supply up to 8 hours of confident protection. The easy applicator tip promotes simple insertion and relaxation. The anti-slip grip was made to offer you ultimate control, while the discreet wrapper retains your tampon protected.
7. U by Kotex Fitness Tampons with FITPAK, Regular Absorbency, Fragrance-Free Tampons, 31 Count
U by Kotex Fitness Regular Absorbency Tampons with Comfort-Flex channels which move with you for worry-free protection
The FITPAK case is durable, compact, discreet and matches three tampons for your gym bag
The compact tampon is little with a plastic applicator & easy tip for easy insertion – they also extend all around for complete protection – ideal for swimming or yoga
8. Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons Regular Absorbency with LeakGuard Braid, Unscented, 16 Count
Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons possess a unique LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they happen, though a Smooth Removal Layer allows for simple removal. Additionally, FormFit Protection softly expands to match your personal shape.
You are able to put on a tampon for as many as eight hours, but never leave a tampon in more than that. If you usually sleep more, set an alert or utilize a mat instead.
Deciding on the proper tampon absorbency may make a large difference to be comfortable and avoid leaks. Take the Tampax Quiz on Tampax’s website to learn more.
9. Veeda 100% Natural Cotton Compact BPA-Free Applicator Tampons Chlorine, Toxin and Pesticide Free, Super, 3 Boxes of 16 Count Each
100% Natural Cotton – Our Tampons are made from GMO-free cotton and are 100% biodegradable, hypoallergenic, and gynaecologically tested.
Reduces Risk Of Toxic Shock Syndrome – Infection cleansing generates a pesticide and chlorine FREE merchandise, ensuring just 100% natural cotton touches your body.
Designed For ComforT – Designed and manufactured with comfort in mind our applicator tampons include a BPA-Free plastic applicator and are healthful, safe, powerful and hassle-free.
Free From Harmful Chemicals – Veeda tampons are pesticide, dioxin, chlorine, chemical, dye, fragrance, and artificial FREE.
Whether you use pads, tampons, a menstrual cup, or span underwear is completely up to you. There are LOTS of period items to pick from, and the decision is yours to create. At times it depends on what you are doing. For example, if you want to swim during your period, a tampon makes that simple (pads do not work in pools)! Some folks only use tampons as part of the regular, and some people never use anything but tampons. It really depends on what works best for you!